Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's going on?

Well, for starters I have sunburn/heat rash from hell. Ugh, it's so nasty and I was completely miserable this past weekend. I couldn't even cuddle with my little munchkin and I think it was giving us both withdrawal symptoms.

I haven't run in about two weeks and now with the above mentioned rash I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Tight clothes (ie. sports bras) are not my friend right now. Bras in general are a no go and believe me that's a travesty.

I have less than 6 weeks before my 30th birthday and I'm nowhere near my goal.. who knew maintenance/additional weight loss was such a bee-otch.

Three year olds are.. well, if you have children I'm sure you already know. Especially three year old BOYS. I'm really only guessing on the boys because N is still (mostly) a sweetheart. She's slowly showing signs of the impending Terrible Two's but I still have hope that she won't have a full fledged case of the TT's.

On a positive note, we just made our mortgage ~$200 less a month!!! Woohoo for refinancing! We've stayed on budget 95% of the time and with the new "extra" money we'll be able to pay more toward our debt.

I'm still hoping to payoff our debt by the end of 2014. Just in time to save some money for a decent down payment (plus whatever we can get out of our current home) and move into a bigger house in a better neighborhood by the school year of 2015.

So that's what's going on in a nutshell.

I'll be back (promise!) to give a break down of my plan to at least be back at my Original Goal Weight by my birthday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment