Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Plan

Since I'm not actively running right now I've lowered my daily points back down to 26 from 29. I've had to modify serving sizes to accomadate this itty bitty number but I'm making it work! My main plan is to actually follow the ww plan =) I mean it works so if I could just follow it then everything will be right with the world.

So that's 26 pt+ per day, at least 2 bottles of water (33.8oz/1L) but strive for 3, lots of fruits and veggies, lower carb intake and track, track, track!

I'm on day 4 of Getting Back on Track and I'm feeling pretty darn good. Last night, I made teriyaki meatloaf, corn casserole and (heated up) greens for dinner. Made my yummy pizza dough crust for Friday, baked cookies for one of N's teachers who is leaving =( and cleaned up the kitchen. I was superwoman/mom! I had been feeling sluggish and cranky which I can see now was a result of my crappy eating habits. Ya think?!

I'm not too focused on exercise at this moment since it's just not my main concern.. I'm in a non-running rut and not feeling Jillian right now. I am wondering about picking up a yoga dvd at the library and giving that a go. I know I've done the ww plan before without exercise and it works so I'm not really worried about not losing weight but I am looking for that one activity that really brings me joy. I have a love-hate relationship with running and I'm always having to psych myself up for it. I mean some days are better than others and I can't wait to tie up my shoes but most days it just seems like a chore. I want to find that one sport/hobby/activity that totally hooks me and I can't wait to get back out there and do it again. Right now, I'm thinking horseback riding and yoga are possible contenders. Unfortunately, riding lessons are very expensive. I looked up one place in town and it was $35 per hour so for a month that would cost me $140! And that's only if I was riding for one hour per week.. so yeah, no riding lessons right now. Yoga on there other hand is relatively cheap if I go the dvd route. Even if I attended actual classes I think it was about $15-$20 per class as a walk-in. I also like the fact that yoga claims to help you connect with yourself. Physically and spiritually. Anyway, I'll probably check out some dvd's and let you know how it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment