Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And I'm back.. on track =)

Down 3.6 pounds! Yes!

Isn't it funny when you actually follow the plan you get the right results? I'm basically back at my ww goal weight but I'm hoping to surpass that and hit my "original goal" by my birthday. I have 4-5 weeks to lose another 5+ pounds so send me some good thoughts!

Yesterday my ww leader told us to come up with a goal we want to achieve by Labor Day. Well, I have a lofty goal of getting to my "ultimate goal" weight but I figure as long as I'm under 130 I'll be happy. This will be especially amazing since I plan to eat and drink A LOT for my 30th =)

My birthday is actually on a Tuesday so we'll be celebrating on the Saturday before. I know I want to eat my Mexican love ~ Tacos al Carbon.. Mmmmmmm! So yummy. With cheese and sour cream, thank you very much. I think I also want some sushi at some point maybe for dinner on my actual birthday? A custard filled chocolate glazed doughnut would be delicious and I actually just thought about getting up the morning after all of the drinking and getting Eggs Blackstone at Another Broken Egg, soooo good! (Good thing I plan on running a 5k the morning of the celebration, huh? Maybe I should have made it a half marathon with all of the points+ laden food I want!)

With my 30th approaching I've been thinking about starting a list of Things I Want To Do: My First Year of Thirty. (Might need a shorter name.) I was inspired by a high school friend who completed 29 of her 30 things she wanted to do in 3 months before her 30th. I figured if I tried to do that with my birthday fast approaching I was totally setting myself up for disappointment and that's no way to start a new year. Instead I want to give myself a full year to complete a list that will include: zip lining, running a 10k, read/listen to more books, skiing, try new recipes, perfect specialties, etc. I'll have a more concrete list shortly since I only have 35 days until my year officially begins =)

No comments:

Post a Comment