Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 3 is brutal! (5/2)

We just did week 3 and it was just wrong on so many levels.

The duck walk?? Burning. Burning in my thighs!

Tomorrow is S's first weigh in since starting ww =) I hope the scale does not disappoint. Cross your fingers!

I'm no longer watching my weeklies. If I use them I do and if I don't then there's more for drinks.. just kidding! Well, except for this weekend. We're going to try the Bud Light Lime-a-Rita's in celebration of my cat's birthday. She was born on May 5th, 2005 =) Happy Cinco de Mayo Amai!

I've begun working on a for real debt eliminating budget/plan. With D turning 3 this past weekend it only makes our need to get rid of our credit debt and start working on moving to a school district that we like all the more necessary. My plan is to be in our new house by the summer of 2015. D will be starting 1st grade that fall and I don't want him to start at one school just to have to transfer once we're in our permanent home.

I'll probably be talking about this more and hopefully be laying out a concrete plan very soon. A new month always gets me excited to budget properly =) It's a fresh start and a new day. I've been playing with the idea of thinking of our debt as "excess weight" we want to lose. I think I even want to make "going" and "gone" jars for it. Hmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment