Oh right, I do.
What have we been up to lately? Hmmm..
1. Well, I did my Anniversary 5k on Monday and shaved off 4:05 from my time last year =)
2. N is finally saying yes! Really she says, "aww no.. *pause* aww yes!" Whatever I'll take it!
3. She was finally moved up to the Toddler class and I think she's loving it. She ran in and hugged her teacher this morning and that makes me VERY happy.
4. D is exhibiting typical 3 year old behavior and it brings stress and joy depending on what 5 minute span of the day it is..
5. S is down ~7lbs! He called and told me he is no longer considered Obese and is just Overweight per the BMI standards.
6. My bff is in luuuuuuuve =)
7. I'm still fluctuating 5lbs and I'm just dealing right now. I'm sure as I get closer to August I'll try and crack down on it but until then I'm just eh about it.
8. My next 5k isn't until August but I'm telling myself to KEEP ON TRACK!
9. My (possible) 10k is in September.. September FIRST which might as well be in August. Ahhhhhhh!
And in closing..
10. My childhood/teenage pet.. nevermind.. just know that yesterday had some rough moments and I.. can't even really write about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment